Beachhut PR Account Executive Role
18 September 2015
Location: Dublin 1
Beachhut PR works exclusively with tech clients. We specialise in international Public Relations, Communications Strategy and Corporate Storytelling. Our relationships with specialist tech media around the world give us an unparalleled reach.
Beachhut PR offers a full service media outreach with connections in Dublin, London, New York, San Francisco, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Beachhut PR is looking to hire ambitious people capable of working in an agile, lean startup and deliver for its clients, while still incorporating Beachhut’s ethos of a fun, enjoyable work environment.
We have a great opportunity for an Account Executive for our expanding team.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 1 – 2 years experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in the technology sector
- Creative writing skills
- Good understanding of social media and trends
- Valuable knowledge of the Irish media landscape
- Account management of clients
- Attending and promoting client events to the media
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- Writing content for blogs, case studies and client reports
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Creating and implementing specific PR and communication strategies
Please submit a cover note explaining why you are applying for this role, along with a CV to email@example.com« Previous Post | Next Post »