Beachhut PR Account Manager Role
18 September 2015
Location: Dublin 1
Beachhut PR works exclusively with tech clients. We specialise in international Public Relations, Communications Strategy and Corporate Storytelling. Our relationships with specialist tech media around the world give us an unparalleled reach.
Beachhut PR offers a full service media outreach with connections in Dublin, London, New York, San Francisco, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Beachhut PR is looking to hire ambitious people capable of working in an agile, lean startup and deliver for its clients, while embodying Beachhut’s ethos of a fun, enjoyable work environment.
We have a great opportunity for an Account Manager for our expanding team.
The ideal candidate:
- 2 – 4 years in a senior role
- Creative writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Relevant experience managing a team
- Preferably some experience in the technology sector
- Extensive knowledge of the media landscape
- Delegating and overseeing work to the team
- Advising on PR and media outreach strategy
- Attending and promoting client events to the media
- Strong relationship building and liaising with senior clients
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Developing and implementing communication and PR strategies
Please submit a cover note explaining why you are applying for this role, along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org« Previous Post | Next Post »