Beachhut PR Account Executive Intern Role
1 May 2018
Location: Dublin 2
Beachhut PR works exclusively with tech clients. We specialise in international Public Relations, Communications Strategy and Corporate Storytelling. Our relationships with specialist tech media around the world give us an unparalleled reach.
Beachhut PR offers a full service media outreach with connections in Dublin, London, New York, San Francisco, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Beachhut PR is looking to hire ambitious people capable of working in an agile, lean startup and deliver for its clients, while still incorporating Beachhut’s ethos of a fun, enjoyable work environment.
We have a great opportunity for an Account Executive Intern for our expanding team.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Must have first-rate verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing company that requires high levels of flexibility and versatility
- Willingness to learn and contribute
- Resourcefulness and a strong bias for action
- Scheduling, task management and diary management for company directors
- Database management. (Collation of invite and press lists)
- Client management (e.g Proposals and Progress Report)
- Management of speaking engagements for company CEO
- Account management of one client at least
- Specific responsibility for operations
- Writing Press Releases
- Media Monitoring
Three month paid Internship from June – August with a review at the end of August (one month probation)
Please submit a cover note explaining why you are applying for this role, along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org« Previous Post | Next Post »