Beachhut PR is hiring a Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
5 October 2020
Location: Dublin 2
Beachhut PR works with tech and corporate clients. We specialise in Irish and international tech PR, Communications Strategy and Corporate Storytelling for both large multinationals as well as some of the world’s most promising startups. Our relationships with major news and specialist media in Ireland, UK, US and around the world give us an unparalleled reach.
Beachhut PR is looking to hire an ambitious person who is experienced in communications, interested in tech and capable of working in an agile and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will deliver winning results for Beachhut clients, all the while incorporating Beachhut’s ethos of a fun, enjoyable work environment.
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager to join our expanding team. The role we are hiring for now will lean into more of an account manager role but ambitious senior account executives can also apply.
- 1-2 years PR experience (Senior Account Executive role) or 2-3 years PR experience (Junior Account Manager role) in an agency or inhouse
- 3rd level qualification in PR, marketing or communications, ideally
- Quick thinker, proactive problem solver with ability to take initiative
- Hunger to succeed, learn and grow
- Not afraid to ask questions and contribute ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest in the technology / business sector and the Dublin and global tech scene
- Excellent writing skills
- Good understanding of social media and trends
- Proven knowledge of the Irish and international media landscape
- Strong ability to pitch stories by phone and email
Execute day-to-day client account work as part of a team with tasks to include
- Client liaison and development & management of client PR Roadmap
- Delivering on-message campaigns as part of wider team
- Drafting a wide range of written materials – press releases, photo-call notices, media briefings, background documents, Q&As, case studies etc.
- Pitching stories and capturing media coverage
- Content creation for print, broadcast and digital mediums
- Event coordination / management – photocalls, press conferences, etc
- Pitching and organising speaker opportunities
- Research – as per any briefs given
- Contribute to Beachhut PR communications plans for clients at both strategic and tactical levels across digital and traditional platforms
- Contribute to the development and presentation of new business proposals and presentations for existing and potential clients
- Demonstrate solid teamwork capabilities
- Demonstrate a willingness to develop in-depth knowledge about each client’s business and the areas that they operate in
- Demonstrate an ability to work both reactively and proactively
Start date: As soon as possible
Please submit a cover note explaining why you are applying for this role, along with a CV by Thursday, 22nd October, 5pm to firstname.lastname@example.org« Previous Post